All the content on ApkSprint.Com is either submitted to ApkSprint.Com by email or is readily available in various places on the Internet and believed to be in the public domain. Content (including images and videos) posted are believed to be posted within our rights according to the U.S. Copyright Fair Use Act (Title 17, U.S. Code.).
ApkSprint respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and other applicable laws, we have adopted a policy of removing any content that infringes on the intellectual property rights of others upon receipt of a valid notice of copyright infringement.
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied and is accessible on our website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our copyright agent with the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest that is alleged to have been infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest that is alleged to have been infringed.
Our copyright agent can be reached at Email: [email protected]
Please note that under Section 512(f) of the Copyright Act, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material is infringing may be subject to liability.
We will promptly investigate notices of alleged copyright infringement and take appropriate actions under the DMCA and other applicable intellectual property laws. Repeat infringers will have their accounts terminated.
If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe that any content on our website infringes upon your copyrights, please notify us in accordance with the guidelines provided above.